Attend an Event
As a longstanding and well-known venue for international events, there’s always something interesting happening at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre. From ideation space and conferences that shape the world to awards shows and late-night dancing at a wedding reception, you’ll feel the energy as soon as you walk through the doors.
Our facility is conveniently located close to transit and major roadways, and spans one of Calgary’s most walkable pedestrian areas, Stephen Avenue. There’s ample parking in nearby parkades, and the +15 Skywalk network keeps your guests warm and dry all year round. However you choose to get here and spend your time with us, we’ll make sure it’s an experience you won’t soon forget.
Attending an Event
Whether you’re strolling down Stephen Ave, riding in a luxurious airport limo, or arriving on the C-train from a day of sightseeing, the CTCC is easy to find.
Hotels & Accommodations
More than 1,100 hotel rooms are connected to the CTCC, with thousands more within a few blocks’ walk – all surrounded by the amenities and sights of downtown.
The +15 Skywalk Network
The CTCC is directly connected to the world’s largest pedestrian skywalk system, the +15s. Enjoy access to many downtown locations without having to step outside.
Our central location means access to thousands of nearby parking spaces, many of which are covered or protected from the elements. Over 400 of them are in Lot 60, directly below the CTCC’s north building, which also has EV charging stations.
We are proud to provide a space purposely designed to be accessible, and we are always working to make our practices and spaces as universal as possible for all peoples to enjoy.
Safety & Security
Our on-site team includes 24/7 first responders, security in the surrounding +15 network, and event-specific coordination so that you can relax and enjoy your time with us.
The ‘Love Your Lanyard’ Program
We’re all about community here. Show your lanyard and badge as a visiting delegate and you can get great deals from our nearby partner restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Calgary Parking Authority runs a 433-stall underground parkade, Lot 60, at the CTCC (727 1 St SE). There are EV charging stations on Level P2. Bicycle parking is available – call Guest Services at (403) 261-8500 for more information. For a map, rates and hours, see Lot 60. For more parking, see Downtown Calgary Parking.
You can easily reach our facility:
- By air – Calgary is a 4-hour flight from Toronto, a 5-hour flight from New York, and an 8.5-hour flight from London. From the airport, it takes about 20 minutes to cover the 20 km (12.2 mi) to the CTCC in a cab, sedan or rental vehicle. The Calgary International Airport (YYC) site has more details.
- By road – Calgary is at the intersection of two major highways: the TransCanada (Highway 1), which runs east/west across the entire country, and Highway 2, which is part of the north/south CANAMEX Corridor from Alaska to Mexico. Other provincial routes – Highways 22X, 8, 2A, and 201 – also provide easy access to the city’s interior from around Alberta.
- By public transit – within Calgary, the CTCC is easily reached by either of the city’s Light Rail Transit lines (with one station outside our North Building, and another a block west) and several major bus routes. For details, see Calgary Transit.
Three premier hotels connect to the CTCC:
- The Hyatt Regency Calgaryis adjacent to the CTCC’s North Building
- The Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotelis attached to the CTCC’s South Building
- The Fairmont Palliser Calgary connects to the South Building via the Calgary +15 elevated walkway network.
Learn more about our hotel partners.
There are 8 lockable charging stations, 2 in each of the following facility spaces: Exhibition Hall, TELUS Rooms, Glen Rooms, and Macleod Hall.
There are no public phones on the property, but Guest Services will be happy to assist you in making outgoing calls.
The CTCC is approximately 20 km (12.2 miles) from the Calgary International Airport – about 20 minutes by cab, sedan, or rental vehicle. The Calgary International Airport (YYC) site has more details.
The Calgary Skywalk (+15) system is a series of enclosed and connected walkways 15 feet above the ground, protecting pedestrians from inclement weather. With approximately 16 km (10 miles) of pathways and 59 bridges linking dozens of buildings (including the CTCC), it is the world’s most extensive pedestrian skywalk network. You can view more at Calgary +15.
There is an automated banking machine on the main floor of the North Building near Guest Services. Downtown Calgary also has many bank branches and standalone ABMs for your convenience.